cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The $100 gift card promised during Black Friday promo...

usernamechanged
I'm a contributor level 1

During the Black Friday internet promo there was a $100 gift card promo for signups between Nov 28 to Dec 3. I signed up on Dec 2nd. I was also told by rep on the phone I will get a $100 gift card if I stay for at least a month. The gift card website says wait 21 days after signup. It's way past that now I have 2nd bill and the gift card status still says "pending, last updated 2019-12-02". Why? When will I receive it? Thanks.

18 REPLIES 18

ki9
I'm a participant level 2

Same to me too. I joined fido home internet on Nov 16, 2020. I have not recieved $100 gift credit card! Can someone in fido look into it???

Hey @ki9! We've replied to your other post and sent you a PM to assist you. Smiley

mmflorio
I'm a participant level 1

Hi FidoPhiippe,     I am having the same problem, can you please also send me a PM to assist? 

I've replied to your PM @mmflorio!

mcameron31

I am having the same issue.  I signed up on Nov 30, 2020 for this years Black Friday promotion.  Well over the 21 day registration period now, I have chatted with an agent through online and he said it needed to be escalated and have yet to receive any registration email

mcameron31

My concern is, if you are suppsoed to register for the gift card within 30 days of activation how are you supposed to do that when you dont even get the email to register in the first place?  Not a good start to service with Fido if Im being honest

Hey @mcameron31,

Welcome to the Community!

You will receive an email with the instructions on how to register for your Fido Mastercard® Prepaid Card up to 4 weeks after your services are installed. I understand you activated with us November 30th, however, were your services installed (being used) right away? To be fair, you are still within the 30 days period, so it is normal that the email was not sent. However, past 4 weeks, if you still don't get one, you can contact us and we'd be happy to escalate this.

The registration email will come from fido@prepaiddigitalsolutions.comfido@e.helloworldmail.com OR fido@e.helloworldemail.com so keep an eye on the inbox/spam folder.

raihan101eee

i signed up for Fido internet 150Mbps on Nov 24 with black friday offer for $150 gift card. I have not received anything yet. Whom should I contact?

Hi @raihan101eee

PM coming your way!

senerc

Hello same thing here almost after 6 months. Activated 150u on Dec 3, Says wait 21days. I registered with the promotion website myfidopromotions and status was always "pending". I didn't get any Gift Card. Please keep your word.

Hey @senerc

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this together.

Talk to you soon!

bobloblaw3

Same thing here, no card, and no update.

Activated 150u on Dec 3, registered on the 5th. Says wait 21days and we are now at day 65 with no card, or confirmation. Smells fishy.

Went on live chat, they took a look and confirmed I qualified, said needs to be escallated - then I should see it within 12-13days, so we will see.

Glad that our Live Chat team has taken a look at this. If this is still not solved after the time they have provided you, don't hesitate in contacting us

usernamechanged

Thank you to the mods I got my gift card a few days ago. Thank you!

FidoSaira

Hey @usernamechanged

Thank you for the details! As long as you signed up with an eligible Home Internet package, you should have received it though. To clarify, the $100 MasterCard gift card was offered on new activations, with the the following packages, while supplies lasted:

• Fido Home Internet 75 Unlimited
  • Fido Home Internet 150 Unlimited

If you did sign up for one of these plans, you would have received an email invitation within 21 to complete the registration on myfidopromotions.com. Did you complete the registration?

It's also good to know that customers have 30 days once their services were installed to register. After the 30 days, they are no longer eligible for the promotion.

Scooby-Doo
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @usernamechanged 

Did you successfully have this sorted out?

Since you registered manually on the promo site on Dec 2 that's within the 30 days so you are eligible right?

Hope you get it soon✌️Cheers!

usernamechanged

Hi, I was told by phone rep I would receive an email, but like many others, the email never came. So I just registered on the promotion website manually. But the status never changed from "pending" after that. I signed up for the 150u internet.

Had you checked your junk email folder for the invitation?

I'll send you a PM shortly so we can look into this with you. Keep an eye out.