Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Prepaid $150 mastercard

annabella6
I'm a participant level 2

Hello,

i have registered your home internet promo to get the Fido $150 Prepaid mastercard on the last week of November 2020. It's been a month now and I still have not received any email to register for the promo.

can you please look into this ?

87 REPLIES 87

EnricoPallazzo
I'm a contributor level 1

I signed up early in December, activated within a day or so and still haven't received any e-mail for the FIDO Mastercard $150.00 prepaid card promotion.  

Hello @graceyeungg and @EnricoPallazzo,

Feel free to reach out using these methods if you need help with your account and we'll be happy to help. 

EnricoPallazzo

Thanks but this has not been resolved after using customer service (phone in)

Hey @EnricoPallazzo! We'll send you a PM so we have a closer look with you. 

graceyeungg
I'm a participant level 1

Hi! I'm in the same boat as everyone else, haven't received the email to get my prepaid MasterCard after signing up for the internet promo. I signed up end of December. Let me know next steps Smiley

JayS25

Hi, I'm having the same problem. I registered the plan in late November but I have not received the link to the $150 promo prepaid mastercard. By any chance can someone look into this for me. Thank you!

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @JayS25

Welcome to the Community Smiley

We'll be sending you a PM as well to go over your account's details. Talk to you soon!

Skye6

Hi can you please send me a PM as well? I have still not received mine either and was offered it back when I signed up for internet in October. I called fido the other day and didn't have any luck, was transfered to Rogers. I'd really like to get this sorted out as soon as possible.

Hey @Skye6!

We'll send you a PM shortly. 

kwpark8827

I installed my internet and signed up on 26 November, but still wating for the $150 prepaid Mastercard. Could you please PM me?

Thank you.

MarleneC

I signed up in August for the Amazon $150 gift card and am still waiting to receive. At this point I would happily take the $150 Mastercard or a credit on my bill.

Hey @MarleneC

We're going to look into what's going on, you should have gotten it by now.

I'm sending you a PM, see you there Smiley

Hey there @kwpark8827

Sending you a PM so we can take a closer look at your account as well.

optome

Hi, I signed up on Nov 9 and still haven't recevied any emails regarding the $150 Prepaid Mastercard.  Can you please PM me?  Thanks.

A PM coming your way soon! 😊

Shobhitgupta

I am also waiting for the same.

Hello @annabella6, @Shobhitgupta,

Normally, 2 weeks after your installation, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to register for your Fido Mastercard Prepaid Card. The registration email will come from notification@prepaiddigitialsolutions.com OR from fido@e.helloworldmail.com.

Have you received an email in your inbox or junk mail?

Let us know! 😃

annabella6

Hi Fido Anthony,

No nothing. i waited 6 weeks when i contact fido chat. they told me to wait.

i have been waiting and waiting.

Finally, i got the link from my friend who also signed up. Since it's the same link i signed up.

Now it's been 3 weeks since i signed up. and i still didn't receive anything.

This is ridiculous.

Can you please look into ?

Hey @annabella6

I'm sending you a PM to take a closer look at your account. I'll see you there. 

Shobhitgupta

Oh, it has been more than 6 weeks, but I have not received any such email.

Hey @Shobhitgupta

You should have received yours already by now. We'll need to take a closer look at the situation together, a PM is coming your way shortly Smiley