cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra charge for Pre-authorized credit card payment

zunaid
I'm a contributor level 1

Is there any extra charge associated with Pre-authorized credit card payment? My monthly bill for Home internet is First to last day of calendar month. Normally I pay using my credit card by 6th of each month. I have also set up pre-authorized payment with the credit card in fido account. It happened once that I forgot to pay manually by 6th of the month and Pre-authorized payment tirggered on the 13th of the same month, but when I see my credit card statement I found that it was charged almost a dollar more. I am wonding is there any extra charge associated with the pre-authorized payments?

4 REPLIES 4

I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi Fio,
I talked with one of your rep. Eldridge and you should employ people like him more. He helped me a lot and in a few sec. he was able to solve my issue.

Thank you Eldrigde!

Hey Smiley Thank you for sharing your nice comments with us here.

NaliniR
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @zunaid,

There is no extra charge for pre-authorized payment.

If you haven't had the chance to look at your invoice I would recommend you do so as it should give you the details of all the charges.

If there are any discrepancies with the charges contact customer support to have it rectified.

zunaid

Thanks @NaliniR . I checked the invoice and there was no extra line for that extra chage, it was charged as my regular home internet bill. I will contact customer support if I see that extra charge again next month.