cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi issues

Jeytan
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I'm new user for fido wifi,but I can't even use wifi  first is because I put the wrong apartment number. I called the customer service and change the address but it never changed, so I changes it through the app but it's still not working and I called again they said it because I'm not  doing they payment, so I paid it immediately but even though I already paid for it and it have been a weeks my account still suspended. I talk to them on the phone so may time they and they always putting me on hold and told me in the end it will work after 24 hours . I even go the fido store where I got my modem, even they're frustrated with the customer service.  Right now I just want to cancel my service and get my money back because they done nothing for my problem. I'm so done with fido customer service they're not helpful whatsoever. 

1 REPLY 1

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Jeytan,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you are having issues with the internet.

When you connect the modem is the internet symbol light sold or is it flashing? If it is flashing it means there is no signal and it is possible since you initially give the wrong apartment the cable for your apt is not connected to the switch box in your apartment building and may require a technician to come out to connect it.