Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

FEEDBACK THREAD - Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community,   We're currently offering our members an exclusive opportunity to participate in a trial of the new firmware for our Fido Home Internet Wi-Fi Modem (CGN3AMF). For details of this program, please click here.   This thread will be used ...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 122 replies
  • 6 likes

Resolved! Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community,   As you all know, the Fido Community has always played an important role in providing valuable feedback regarding our products and services. In that light, we are thrilled to offer our members an exciting opportunity: A chance to part...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Linking my Internet Account to my Fido.ca login

I've been a Fido customer (mobile phones) for a while. I have an account on Fido.ca for managing the mobile bill.   I've signed up for Fido Internet, and the agent on the phone assigned me a new account number. He did warn me this would be a differen...

SlavD by I'm a Contributor Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Home Internet Intermittent

I've been having issues with the internet for a while now.  Laptops, phones, tv's always dropping off the wifi.  Got tech support to come out a few days ago.  Put in a new wire from the box on the house(old one went through a splitter).  He tested th...

Jonnyjj by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tecnhical support system sucks

Not any specific person, but the system really sucks.  My home internet keep disconnectioning 40 times in the last two days, and twice during my tele-conference and one during my presentation.  I know that happends, and sometime snow, rain or some ph...

andrewzxb by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can modem and router have the same name and password?

I'm a new subscriber to Fido home internet.  My computer and my TV are at opposite ends of my home and I bought a router to help the wi-fi in all rooms as it's always been an issue here.  I connected the modem and the router and thought I'd be smart ...

VeraK by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Degradation in upload speeds

last week it was great  I ran a ping and got no packet loss:64 bytes from 172.217.164.196: icmp_seq=48 ttl=117 time=23.934 ms64 bytes from 172.217.164.196: icmp_seq=49 ttl=117 time=37.986 ms--- www.google.com ping statistics ---50 packets transmitte...

beardface_0-1606320349762.png
beardface by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes