cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freebie not available

janakdhokiya
I'm a participant level 3

I was checking freebies domino's cheese bread since 12:01 AM on Thursday it was never available since beginning it keep saying all gone and no details of the winners it's totally scam. Send me list of the people of who got this if it's not scam 

7 REPLIES 7

FidoSarah

Hi there @janakdhokiya. I understand how disappointing it can be to miss out on great deals. It's good to know that this deal was while quantities last. We cannot provide a list of those who claimed the prize in time but we can assure you that our contests an prizes are very real. Stay tuned for new perks every Thursday! We wish you the best of luck on future deals.

janakdhokiya

I like to file complaint about west coast people discrimination.. fido not providing equal opportunity to us to play and win

@janakdhokiya

I'm sorry to learn about your experience. We will share your comments with the team in charge.

janakdhokiya

No it's not real

you can check my history on my fido app login I was checking since 12:01 AM Thursday but freebies was never available 

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Janakdhokiya,

Sorry to hear you were not able to obtain that freebie offer. In what part of the Country do you live? I have heard issues regarding customers on the West having difficulties obtaining those offers because they tend to be all gone by the time Western Provinces are allowed to participate. Could that be the same case as with your situation?

As far as I am aware, Fido has already been informed about this discrepancy across the Country. I'm not sure what measures are being made to alleviate that particular issue.

@janakdhokiya wrote:

... Send me list of the people of who got this if it's not scam 

I understand wanting to know whether people actually have availed of those freebies. However, I'm not sure whether they can provide a list of customers due to possible privacy concerns? They do provide a list of Contest winners (see here), but I think people have to consent to have their information published as a condition of winning the contests. I'm not sure if there are similar conditions for obtaining freebies.

While I personally did not attempt to obtain that particular freebie, I have been fortunate to have gotten some previous freebie offers -- Harvey's, Second Cup,... Though, one particular offer from Quiznos I did not redeem because the only location available to me was being difficult. They had insisted that the offer was for just a Ham and Swiss Cheese even though I had confirmed with Quiznos customer service (yes, I called CS) it wasn't (see here). While I was on the phone with their customer service, I witnessed some questionable hygiene practices from the staff so I left without redeeming.

So the freebie offers are real, however, Fido does need to address the issue of availability across the Country.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

janakdhokiya

Hope fido take this issue seriously instead of just talking about it.

as west coast resident we already have limited freebies from fido due to not enough franchises like second cup and Harvey etc, so when something come in fido freebies which is available here we get so much excited and when it's end up like this we get very disappointed from fido and it's team .

hope they understand our concern.

janakdhokiya

That's right I am in Vancouver so by the time they allowed us everything gone. Looks like they discriminate west coast residents by not giving equal opportunity to participate and win ... it's not fair at all I guess