We are having issues with DataBytes not showing up for the phone line that has the option.
- I have two accounts with Fido, linked to the same email.
- One account is a cell account with a plan that includes DataBytes; the other account is a tablet plan with no DataBytes
- Upon logging in the app, the Tablet account is the account that is shown by default.
- As soon as we log in, the Tablet account is loaded we see the DataBytes option displayed on the screen, next to the Fido for about one second and it disappears (it is normal that it is not available as the plan does not include it)
- When switching to the cell phone number that has DataBytes, the option is not re-enabled for the line and we cannot use it.
**Note that out of 20 tests performed, it happened one time that the option did show up and was available. All other times, the benahivor described above can be replicated.
I can provide a video of the issue if there is a way to send securely.
Thanks for everything!
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hi @FidoJulien ,
Yes to both.
I deleted the app and re-installed it many times and I also never had issues with Data Bytes for my main number before.
This is truly an app/app refresh issue as detailed in the original description.
Thanks for the information @snagger81
Can you please go on fido.ca and register with a new email address? When registering, please select the subscriber option. Once that's done, if you log in to your app using this new profile you created, you should see the Data Bytes option.
This is not an acceptable solution. I do not use other email addresses and this issue should be resolve at the source and should not require users to create other email addresses.