cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Xtra offer for free 5GB of data not working??

Misoup
I'm a participant level 2

I got an offer on Fido extra for an additional 5GB/month free but when I click on it it just takes me to the fido.ca website. It says you can find the offer if you click the "my special offers" banner but it isn't there, it just shows me new plan offers. 

Why can't I get this offer?

28 REPLIES 28

briansousa19
I'm a participant level 1

I just recently got a msg from fido saying i have an extra 20gb free to click the link and accept offer but cant find any offers in the account when i log in.

What  do i do?

Screenshot_20231215_195127_Messages.jpg

Hello Briansousa19,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties accepting that offer. You should note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. You might consider contacting customer service to see if that offer is on your account. They can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

JayyWang

I'm having the same issue and I've tried all the methods with no luck. Some help would be much appreciated.

victorf

I received the same message but no offer in special offers? I even contacted the live chat but they said they don't see that offer.

Hey @victorf

We'll send you a PM shortly to look into this with you. 

-FidoAllan 

ScottMc10
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Hi there, I got this offer sent and have looked at all of the possibilities from the thread and can't find how to get the offer that was sent. Are there any new news items on this?   Thanks!

Hey @ScottMc10

We can take a closer look at it with you. A PM is on it's way, talk to you soon Smiley

J91
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi, I read through the entire thread and I'm having the same problem as the recent posts above. 

My exclusive offers only show a new plan and after clicking around on the desktop site and app, I couldn't locate the offer. 

Hello @J91,

Did you take a look in your History tab in FidoXTRA? 

J91

Hi AnthonyZ,

Thank you for your response. Fidoxtra history is unfortunately blank. Sad

Screenshot_20201210-232555_My Account.jpg

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know, @J91.

I'll send you a PM to help benefit from the offer, talk soon! Smiley 

steve_s2001

Hi,

I also got a text from Fido to get 5GB of Free Data. But when I clicked on the link I couldn't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where it is. Or how to get the 5GB of Free Data????

Hello @steve_s2001,

Welcome to the community! 

Did you look through the FidoXTRA section on the app? 

Let us know. 

ONE-OF-THREE

Hi, I also just received the 5GB per month offer, but unable to redeem it...

Hey @ONE-OF-THREE! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'll be happy to help you with our data offer! Have you tried checking the Overview tab in My Account on Fido.ca (see below)?

FidoPhilippe_0-1605316386601.png

Let us know if you see it there!

ONE-OF-THREE

Thanks Philippe, but the only special exclusive offer listed there is for "30GB for 75/mo", nothing about the free 5GB... 

You would need to access the ''My Special Offers'' on your account to see the specific offer. If you still do not see it, please reach out to us through these channels and we'd be happy to assist you.

Bassem68

Hello,

I got an offer on Fido XTRA, of 5GB of FREE data!
That offer is not found anywhere on the website or the app! Is it a joke? 🤔

Thanks if anyone has an answer.

Hey @Bassem68! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I've moved your post to this thread, as it's about the same subject.

Can you confirm if you've checked the special offers through our website (see above picture)? If you have, can you try again and let us know please

Thanks!

Bassem68

Hey @FidoPhilippe , Thanks for the reply.

After an hour of my yesterday's post here, I received an SMS with the right link for this offer! before that, I guarantie you, I spent an hour searching for this offer but it was not there!

The 5 GB has been added to my account! I'm not sure if this 5 GB will be added monthly as they said in the offer!

Thanks  you 🙏