cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido My Account App - Hit A Snag

Ares118
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?  I have an Android device, and whenever I try to login to the My Account app using the same credentials as I do on the website, I keep getting the "We've hit a snag" error message.

24 REPLIES 24

Hey @Alexal! Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'll send you a PM and we'll take a look at this with you right away.

Talk to you soon!

Mwlau1980
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have the same problem. Tried all the suggestion you stated on this chain. Still not work. I am using an iphone6S. The app is version 4.0.1.

Call centre can't really help me. Logged a ticket for me but response time is 3 weeks. 

Hey @Mwlau1980,

We certainly understand the importance of keeping on top of your usage via the Fido application and we want this fixed for your as soon as possible as well!

However, if you have tried all the troubleshooting steps mentioned above, then we would advise to wait for the ticket's resolution as well.

In the meantime, keep in mind that you can always track your usage through My Account on Fido.ca directly. 

joz
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Is there a resolution for this? I have hit a snag for awhile now and have tried all the fixes mentioned on this chain. I am using ios 13.7 on an iphone 5 SE. App version is 4.9.1