cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data bytes not working

Rkareer
I'm a participant level 1

I just got my plan with Fido yesterday I’m attempting to use the data bytes wifi is turned off on my iPhone X it’s updated to the newest IOS and the Fido app is updated to the newest version how can I get this to work? 

9 REPLIES 9

flora123

My extra one hour brown is not working 

Hey @flora123

Welcome aboard the Community!

That sounds a bit odd. To see what's up with your Data Bytes, can you please answer the following questions please: 

1. As mentioned above, have you checked if you have the latest app version? 
  2. Have you also tried to uninstall/install the app?
  3. Do you get any particular error message? If so, can you show us a screenshot of it?
  4. When were you able to last use your free data session?
  5. How do you login in the application?

Let us know and we'll take it from there.

LuisMi
I'm a participant level 2

Hi there:

I've tried all the steps you recommend to no avail. I've included an screencap of the error message I get in the message at the bottom of the thread.

Thanks in advance for your help!

LuisMi

I can never seem to be able to use the 5 extra hours of data.... Sad I've tried restarting my phone and reinstalling my app multiple times but no luck. Not very happy at the moment because every time I've needed this feature I haven't been able to use it.

Either the option for extra data is not there in the app or I get the error message below.

Can anyone help...?

Thanks!

error messageerror message

Hey @LuisMi

That's clearly not the experience we want you to have with Data Bytes! 

We'll be sending you a PM shortly to review this with you. Keep an eye on your inbox. 

Canuck617

I’m getting the same error

Hey @Canuck617!

Welcome to the Community!

If you have tried all the steps mentioned above and still cannot use your Data Bytes, please contact us through our Social Media channels. Alternatively, we can send you a PM on the community.

Let us know what you prefer.

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Welcome to the Community @Rkareer

Just doing a quick follow up. Have you had the chance to update your mobile app and use a Data Bytes session successfully?

Let us know so we can better assist you Smiley

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Rkareer

There's a new version of the Fido App that was released this morning (v3.7.2) that should help with this.  Have you updated your app yet?

Keep us posted!