Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Vivaz Pro Ringer

How can increase the ringer frequency? It only rings twice and then go to my inbox. My old sony ericcson it was the same but i manage to change it to 5 rings before went to mailbox Thanxx     ***Edited to add labels***

DAGR80NE by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Email setup on the Fido blackberry curve 8520

How do I set up the blackberry curve 8520 to use my data plan and get my email working?   I know I have internet on it as I have opened the browser and went to a few web sites.     ***Edited to add labels***

DarkKnight by I'm a participant level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Vivaz Pro where is the Network Mode?

cannot believe FIDO disable this...my vivaz in brand new and is on 3G network only does not have the option of Network Mode. My battery only last for less than a day. Menu>Settings>Network->Network Mode the one in bold, i do not have it on my phone s...

DAGR80NE by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LG Gossip

Hello,    Whenever I get a msg containing an emoticon, I can't see it, all I see is the symbol (:-P for example). How can I enable viewing the emoticons?    Thanks     ***Edited to add labels***

Ulysses by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes