Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! data add on I BB curve 8520

Hi! I just got my bb curve 8520 with the unlimited social networking and IM for BB. Do I need a wifi in order to connect to FB and also to upgrade my bbm?     Thanks.     ***Edited to add labels***

eiel by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Widget mode

LG Xenon .Can I change the icons to my prefernce on the Widget menu and if so how?     ***Edited to add labels***

Fidokidd by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Vivaz Pro - Need Help!

I just upgraded from a T715 to Vivaz Pro  and I am having problems with a few things. I also want to note that I have an unlimited mobile browsing add-on.   My T715 had a flash light feature where it would use the camera's flash. Does the Vivaz Pro h...

icu222much by I'm a participant level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

acer liquid e 2.2 720 p video???

Simple question if someone could please help.   I originally bought the acer liquid e with android 2.1. I ended up returning really unsatisfied with the video recording.   The new 2.2 says it will now record 720p on the fido site. Is this true 720p H...

raedar by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LG Gossip texting issues

So I've had a bunch of problems with the texting features on my LG Gossip lately -- almost all of the messages I receive say (missing) (missing) (missing) and then the last few letters of the text, and I don't seem to "receive" these texts either - m...

amnahp12 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes