Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Not receiving all text messages!

I've rebooted my phone and am in an area where cell service shouldn't be a problem and only intermittently get texts while in the same location.   I briefly thought problem was fixed after a call to Fido, but is clearly still an issue as I'm missing ...

Lilysmart by I'm a participant level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cracked screen

I bought V30 last month. After 10 days, I dropped the phone on the floor and the bottom parts of the phone got cracked. It has a line at the bottom and has a line as well. Since I have device protection plan, I requested them to repair my screen but ...

leesw0212 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Premium Device Protection - Everything you need to know

I purchased a new unlocked non fido device galaxy note 8 which I activated on fido on january 31st 2018, according to the new device protection policy as of feb 1st 2018, my new non fido unlocked device should be eligible for the device protection on...

jlambri by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Handbook

Can anyone let me know where, in the name of that's holy, can I find some sort of booklet that will allow me to try and figure out my Iphone, model MPVC/A  version? I was under the impression that I could make an app't for a lesson on "how to", was n...

belfastgirl by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes