I can't consistently connect to LTE. Data randomly drops and doesn't reconnect.
I have an LG G5 got it brand new in April 2017. Normal regions I travel to are Toronto, Mississauga, Hamilton and Kitchener.
What I have tried
- 3 factory resets
- got new sim card from Fido
- was told that I need to replace motherboard which would cost $250
- was told that this is a common problem with LG G5
The solutions I have found are
- reboot whenever the data drops which is unacceptable
- only use GSM, which is not what I paid for
Fido rep said there's nothing that can be done other than getting a new phone. If this is the only solution then I am really disappointed in Fido because I got a new phone with a 2 year contract to be able to use LTE. This is not what I agreed to.
I had the same problem I went through all the way with the technician of Fido for my LG G5 still no mobile network. I tried to change the protocol APN = IPv 4 by IPv 4 / Ipv6
and the mms proxy by
MCC = 302 MNC = 370
APN type = default, mms, supl
RESTART the phone is bingo
I solved the bug for my LG LG
Envoyer des commentaires