Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Are The Galaxy S9+ Back Ordered?

I just placed an order online yesterday for a Galaxy S9+ along with talking to Fido Live Chat today and they said.my order was processed and was waiting to be picked up at the warehouse and I just received an email saying Hardware Upgrade Update and ...

RolandJO by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! cannot receive or send text messages.

hi i currently can't send text messages. (iphone4) i'll be able to compose a new message and press send. it will load to almost the very end before stopping and it just says "sending..." and it just stays like that.iMessage works perfectly fine but t...

thuysang by I'm a participant level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Text Message Issues

I can't send text messages on my Samsung S8+. Android version 8. I have already reset network and it didn't help. It's been 6 days

canuck50 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sony Xperia XA- will not connect to data

I was given a brand new Xperia XA.  I have a monthly plan so I inserted my existing SIM in the Xperia.  The phone works fine but whenever I try to access the web it says that it is offline.  I made sure the data is on and I have tried all four Prefer...

ScotchRocks by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Google Pixel 2 Backorder

Hello, Last weekend (March 29)I did the online phone upgrade through my account and ordered the Google Pixel 2. On the monday I recieved the order is processing Email with the Back order attachment. I was just wondering if there was an ETA for the ph...

Shoctopus019 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes