Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! need help to unlock my phone

I have this phone on this line xxx-xxx-xxxx. and I check the phone its locked so can you guys unlocked right away as you know by Canada crt law  our phones need to be unlocked.  LG G4  send me instructions please how to unlock this phone for free.   ...

Jahangir by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Iphone 7 plus Visual Voicemail Unavailable

Greetings. I did an iPhone upgrade from 6 to 7 plus - because 6 was getting too slow with recent updates. The visual voice mail on the 7 plus does not work, eventhough the messages are still accessible when dialling. I have called Fido, which transfe...

jpk by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Colour Change

Within the 15 days of getting a new phone, is it still possible to change the colour?   Technically, I already know what colour I wanted before going to the store but they didn't have any stock of the colour I wanted! If it is possible to change the ...

dannib26 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid number when trying to call

Hi, I recently switched to Fido (more than 24hrs ago) and every time I try to call someone, there is a message that says 'invalid number'. I can receive texts and it says I am connected to the Fido network. Can anyone help with this? Thanks

awkwardapple by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zte adapter

The battery in the adapter is dead. Any idea where to go to purchase a new one as my home phone is not working?

jackson1771 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes