Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 50 replies
  • 22 likes

Pixel XL... Amazing

Just wanted to point out that the Google Pixel XL is an amazing phone. Now that the price is almost laughably inexpensive i suggest anyone in the market for an upgrade consider the Pixel. I've owned most of the flagship phones from HTC and Samsung bu...

Proac by I'm Qualified Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Repair NIGHTMARE

I sent my Nexus 6P for a simple battery repair. Flagship store in Pacific Centre in Vancouver. I was told it would take up to 2 weeks to get my phone back. We now passed that deadline. I called customer service and I have been told customer service c...

PUK Not working

Hello! I just got my Fido SIM today, found the PUK online and tried entering it twice, but each time my phone has said it failed to unblock the SIM card. I'm not sure what to do and don't want to to keep entering the PUK code for fear of my SIM being...

zwilliams by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Mobile data shortcut

Good morning, I have a Samsung S7 edge and I am wonder if there is any option or shortcut to enable or disable mobile data on my phone. Currently I have to select: settings / connections/ data usage and then click on mobile data to activate it. Thank...

Isan by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes