Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 50 replies
  • 22 likes

How to buy a phone no term..

i wanna buy a phone no term but everytime i try it makes me select a plan... i wanna get it online to avoid activation fees and what not.     *** Edited to add labels ***

Daydabs by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Huawei P10 Plus

If I buy Huawei P10 Plus from fido, does it come with a headset? It does not show on the website but the Huawei website shows that it does.   http://consumer.huawei.com/ca/phones/p10-plus/specs/   How can I get the one with headset? Also if I buy wit...

SHK7 by I'm a Contributor Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

KRACK vulnerability

Today a major vulnerability in the WPA2 protocol was makde known. WPA (WiFi Protected Access) is used to connect to WiFi networks, and this vulnerability almost completely removes the "P" part of the protocol. Pretty much all current implementations ...

CanisMinor by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! buy a new Samsung Galaxy C8

I will buy a new phone from Hong kong, I would like to know Samsung Galaxy C8 is it working  on  Fido LTE or 3G network.(under below specifications:-)   4G FDD-LTE: B1(2100),B3(1800), B5(850), B7(2600),B8(900)   4G TDD-LTE: B38(2600),B39(1900),B40(23...

warblerchi by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes