Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello, Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses: GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz). To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more of the f...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 50 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Phone Signal Bars are really low

Hi all, I'm an iPhone 6 phone user and I was wondering if anyone is noticing that their Fido signal is at 1-2 bars (dots since this is an iPhone)? The building of where I live is not concrete and is one of those new condos. I noticed this and was wor...

bagua168 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can IMEI ownership be transferred at a Fido kiosk?

I am going to meet someone at a Fido kiosk to purchase their iPhone 6. I read this thread http://forums.fido.ca/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Smartphones/thread-id/17138 and it says that there is a 60 day period in which the seller can blacklist ...

Mark_98 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy S6 Nougat update? What's the deal?

Telus releasing Android 7.1.1 for Galaxy S6 in a week. Not even a coming soon listing on Fidos OS upgrade schedule. What gives? Will we be waiting so many months longer it'll be irrelevant by the time we see it? We waited forever for Marshmallow now ...

Proac by I'm Qualified Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Galaxy S8 reservation and release time

HiI reserved my Galaxy S8 on fido website today. I have a question about the place in the queue: if, for example, my place in the queue is 50, does this mean I am the 50th Fido customer who reserves the phone or just the 50th Fido customer of the pic...

peyngn2 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 50 replies
  • 1 likes