Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello, Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses: GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz). To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more of the f...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 50 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Galaxy S8 reservation and release time

HiI reserved my Galaxy S8 on fido website today. I have a question about the place in the queue: if, for example, my place in the queue is 50, does this mean I am the 50th Fido customer who reserves the phone or just the 50th Fido customer of the pic...

peyngn2 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 50 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Voice mail notification LG G5

Hey everyone, Hope someone can help me stop this minor but extremely irritating thing. When I get a voice mail, previously it would show up in my messages as from "18" but now, it's on my SIM Card, I just want to know how to stop it from going to my ...

Resolved! S7 Edge dead after Nougat update

Updated my S7 edge to Nougat today, and it booted up to home screen. It would lock up and reboot, and go into boot loop for a bit, but was finally able to get it up and running. It stayed working for a few hours, then while using it, shutdown and is ...

serag by I'm Helpful Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

LG G5 QuickMemo keeps opening itself

I just got an LG G5 recently and it's great, but the QuickMemo+ app keeps opening itself, almost constantly. If I'm texting, using an app, even just waking the phone up to check the time it can pop up, and it even does it when the phone is just at th...

MattyW by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Wifi repeater

When I'm travelling in Mexico and it's paid WIFI often you pay per device. My Samsung galaxy S5 phone is apparently configurable to allow it to connect to WIFI and then become a wifi repeater so I can connect a second or 3rd device to it. I have read...

Chris-D by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes