Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Phones from overseas

Hi guys have a question, if I am getting a phone from overseas, what should I look for before buying it, to ensure that it will work in Canada.   Thanks

bhasan by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Data connection problem

Got a new phone, calls/text/WiFi fine but can't connect to Fido network . On data it says Fido but can't go on line without WiFi 

Sonny875 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone compatibility with Fido

I was told sertain phones are not compatible with fido. I have been going back and forth with fido about sertain features not working like lte and voicemail. They said the reason why it is not compatible is because it is not a fiddo phone. I have the...

Lachin by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can customer care get iPhone XS Max ?

Hello    I want to exchange my phone from s9 to iPhone X’s max.    I called customer care care and they like I can only get it through reservation and not. Through customer care ....    i have credit on rhe account and wanr to just pay the difference...

Swap22 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes