Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 50 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! iPhone X

So I recently upgraded to the Iphone X and decided that it would be safer to get device protection. However, I did get Apple care. So is Apple care device protection for iphone? In the event of accidental damage, lost or stolen phone, will the device...

Redonjè by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Really need to unlock my phone

I am leaving for China tomorrow and really need to unlock my phone, I have been contacting Fido support via live chat and phone for the past few days and have been getting no response both ways, posting on here is my last resort. If anyone here can h...

TsanTsan by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlocking my phone

Hi been calling your customer service for two consecutive days. I just want to unlock my phone. Can someone attend to my request? Please? Thank you 

Gracy by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Galaxy s7 phone unlock

Hi, I've tried calling in and with the deals over the holiday season the wait times have been over an hour. I've tried waiting on hold for one and half hours but still no answer. I messaged one of the forum mods but no answer. Is there any other way ...

Clavulin by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Asus Zenfone 4 Max - not getting LTE on Fido

Unable to get LTE on Asus zenfone 4 MaxThese are the phone compatible bandsFDD-LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 17, 18, 19, 26, 28)TD-LTE (Bands 38, 41) Here are my APN settingsltemobile.apnMMSChttp://mms.fido.caMMS PROXYmmsproxy.fido.caMMS PORT80MCC3...

Bigbro8 by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes