Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Where are the updates?

I'd like to know what's going on with the SMR and other updates for my lg g7 one. It's already been moved back once and I'm not getting the update today. And what's with live chat? It's useless!

Resolved! Can I use eSim for a tablet only plan?

Hi, I have an unlocked iPhone XS (not from Fido) - I have the tablet only plan $15/4GB and I use a nano sim in an iPhone 6S. Would I be able to use the eSim for the data only plan, or will Fido not allow this

farter by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LG G5 H831 Oreo 8.0 Problems

Since I updated to Oreo my LG G5 no longer fast charges and also has mobile network connection issues.I did a factory reset on my phone to see if this would fix the issue and it did not . For the mobile network, I lose data access intermittently, eve...

CherryC by I'm a participant level 2
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Disabled FM radio on my Samsung A5

I am so disapointed to find out that my new Samsung A5 (2017) phone has disabled FM radio chip, while it would have been enabled if i'd bought it somewhere else than at Fido's. I feel completely cheated: why should I pay to listen to the radio on int...

Mily1234 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes