Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 50 replies
  • 22 likes

Problem setting up Voice mail for the first time

This seems to be a common issue given the number of posts on this topic.  You would think Fido would have the fix for this issue by now.  We have 3 Fido numbers and all have the same probem when attempting to setup voice mail for the first time.  Fol...

Wasabi_ca by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! new phone

Hi    I just upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy 8 from a Samsung Galaxy 5. I am not able to connect to fido, I tried everything I could. Since my new phone uses a new sim card I tried updated it from my old one but was unable to because it says my old sim ...

prindin by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone delivery via UPS problem

I ordered a new phone online last Thursday Dec 14.  Then I got a confirmation email with UPS tracking number in the morning of Dec 15.  At that moment I began to suspect there is a problem since the ship-to address is missing the unit number.  I reme...

Bel1 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! may get my phone unlocked please

Hi there I am try to unlock my phone and need a network unlock code. please provide a code thank you. I can send you any info you need. Thanks  

umniyah by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes