Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Galaxy s9 dex mode enabled?

Has anyone who owns a Samsung Galaxy s9 purchased through Fido bee able to get dex to work?  This is the feature that allows you to dock your phone to a computer monitor, keyboard and mouse using the Samsung Dex accessory (or compatible usb-c dongle)...

grire974 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Motorola Moto One

I am considering purchasing the Motorola Moto One released in October 2018.  Don't know if Fido carries it but hope it is compatible, especially for WiFi calling.  The specs are below.  Thank you. LTE (FDD):Bands 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(AWS-1), ...

Venturess by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Old iPad Sim Card in new iPad Pro

I currently have an iPad 2 Air with a data plan on the Fido network. I recently bought an iPad Pro with data option from the Apple store. I would like to use the SIM card from the iPad 2 in my new iPad Pro. Will this work since the Pro has never been...

Claudia10 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes