Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello, Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses: GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz). To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more of the f...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 46 replies
  • 21 likes

text messages keep saying status pending

Hi there, I have been noticing recently that some of my conacts will sit at delivery pending for a long time and not recieve my text messages. Using an LG G3, wondering if it is a known problem and how to fix *** Edited to add labels ***

Mattl41 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Phone Being Returned to Sender

Hello, I ordered an iPhone 7 after speaking to a reprensetitve on the phone on Monday. I informed the individual that my address was a PO box, however, the item was sent via UPS. In order to make the item deliverable, I contacted UPS through the webs...

AT6 by I'm a Contributor Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixel: The Mystery of the Unknown Caller...

Hating my latest Fido phone, and feeling ripped off. The problem may be that I've had an iPhone since I switched to smartphone - I was a flip phone user for a long time. Didn't bother me though, since the number one app used in my business is the PHO...

HoundDog60 by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Stop international outgoing calls

How do i stop from getting internatinal outgoing calls from my fido number ? I am getting billed every now and then for outgoing internatioal calls ,even though i do not call cautiously , but the number belongs to my known.

gautamquick by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes