Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Promo on my account but i cant access it

Hi, i am trying to access my promo to add a new line. The promo is exclusive online on my account. A rebate for 24 months + 2 gb bonus for 24 months with a new activation. However from the morning i am trying to get the deal but unsuccessful since it...

Naim4444 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacker upgraded and ordered iPhone

Hacker was able to gain access to my account and changed my contact preference. He ordered an iPhone by upgrading it. I did not realize until I recevied a huge bill from Fido with early upgrade fee charge. I contacted a customer service and after tel...

Ronak2 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlock

Please unlock my old Fido iPhone. It's code is 013987002963240

amijoseph by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Data not working immediately after updating plan

Hi, my phone was recently upgraded and my data plan modified. As soon as the change was made whenever my phone tries to access the internet over cellular any browser that I use returns the error to the effect of "cannot establish a secure connection"...

20200615_164738.jpg 20200615_164807.jpg
amcmillan128 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes