Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Iphone XS Max backorder

I placed an order (add a line) of Iphone XS Max last weekend and immediately i received a confirmation email which says i should receive it within 2 business days. On Tuesday when i didnt even receive shipping email i contacted Fido and was told the ...

finpudding by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 6 years loyal dissaponted customer

Have been with fido since 2014 when we moved to Canada. Always having same plans just deferent devices with my wife (she was always getting better phone than me!). Last friday, after days of search I decided to upgrade my phone. After a conversation ...

Axxis911 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone XS Max backorder

hello, i am a male teen. i purchased the Iphone XS Max approximately 2 and a half weeks ago with my mother and never received a shipping email.after a week, we called a few times, the first worker told us our order was still being processed in the wa...

Resolved! Multiple Devices

I have a FIDO number and a device on a 2 year contract. Is it possible to add one more device for the same number? So overall, 1 number and 2 devices on a 2 year contract.      ***Edited to add Labels***

Resolved! How do I change my voicemail access code?

I can't remember my access code for my voicemail and I can't change it anywhere on the site. When I go to My Account and click on my number (since I'm under my father's account) and scroll to the bottom, the only options beside My Device are "Report ...

sarahfaso by I'm a participant level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes