Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Samsung S20 Ultra Delays

Hi, I made a pre-order with Fido for S20 Ultra on Feb 11, the same day the phone was announced. My position in line is number 3.The phone officially launched in Canada and Fido on March 6.I haven't received any emails or calls from Fido since making ...

ghost030492 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! iPhone X max

I upgraded my phone on June 2nd and it still has not shipped. Quite ridiculous if I needed a new one straight away and I'm still waiting to receive it. Not sure what's going on bud you shouldn't leave customers waiting this long for a new phone. You ...

Cj16 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Add a line -choose phone number

Hello,I'm trying to add new a line to my account (on line), when I get to "Choose your telephone number" screen, I have to keep refreshing the list of available phone numbers, is there away I can sreach a phone number availabiltiy using wildcard? for...

MoeJoe by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes