Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello, Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses: GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz). To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more of the f...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 46 replies
  • 21 likes

Resolved! Cracked screen

I bought V30 last month. After 10 days, I dropped the phone on the floor and the bottom parts of the phone got cracked. It has a line at the bottom and has a line as well. Since I have device protection plan, I requested them to repair my screen but ...

leesw0212 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Handbook

Can anyone let me know where, in the name of that's holy, can I find some sort of booklet that will allow me to try and figure out my Iphone, model MPVC/A version? I was under the impression that I could make an app't for a lesson on "how to", was no...

belfastgirl by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving all text messages!

I've rebooted my phone and am in an area where cell service shouldn't be a problem and only intermittently get texts while in the same location. I briefly thought problem was fixed after a call to Fido, but is clearly still an issue as I'm missing te...

Lilysmart by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes