Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

8$ for 140KB

Hey guys...I live In Victoria, BC and have never visited US or been close to a US border. However, i got charged 8$ for 140KB for Fido Roam -US on ,7th June. Here is the screen of my billHow do i rectify this error from Fido?

IMG_20200626_100711.jpg
KatAsh by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

shipment confirmation email - When will I get one??

Howdy, Just recently (June 20th) bought a new phone on the Fido website, and have not received a confirmation email yet, with a tracking number. Is there anyway of receiving an email for tracking? Do I have to wait for it to appear? I would love to k...

Ewok by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Huawei T5

Hello, I would like to know why the mediapad got an update for may security only for the 3gb version,which is not the one that Fido sent to me when I bought it last month I only get the 2 go version, and nobody offered me that one.thanks!

juan1978 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Delivery not performed

Update my cell phone online and it is supposed that the shipment was made on May 29, 2020, with the delivery method PCL857, however, the day they were going to make the delivery that was June 10, the shipping company Purolator, I dialed my cell phone...

Kli1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! being chaarged 943.80$ for phone that was returned.

i have called fido 4 times in the last 2 weeks gat hung uiop on 2 times out off 4 and then i was told that there waas no body to help with a problerm like this that they dind n ot have time for me and that no superviser was their and that they would ...

Darwin13 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes