Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello, Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses: GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz). To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more of the f...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 46 replies
  • 21 likes

Resolved! Re: Android 8.0 Release for Samsung Galaxy S7

Hello, I am going all around and I'm told it will be my service provider that releases the Android 8.0 (Oreo) update! SO... I have a Galaxy S7, registered with Fido, so, would anyone be able to tell me when the Android 8.0 will come to my Galaxy S7? ...

JesusisLord7 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Nokia - HMD Global

Hey guys, new to the forum but not new to phones nor Fido. Happy to be here. recently purchased an Amazon Nokia 6 (2017) and was excited. I have always been interested in their phones (and Blackberrys), so to see them coming back is definitely good. ...

Metriadi by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung S9 pricing

Hello, I was looking to purchase an S9, why is the outright price of an S9 $1019 on no term but through samsung directly its $959, best buy is also $959. Why the $60 diference?

catchuk by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LTE doesn't show up after traveling abroad

Hi, I recently bought a Galaxy Note 8 (International version) with Dual SIM capability. The LTE connection was working normaly until I travelled to Brazil and came back. Initially whe I returned I didn't have internet at all, but after some research ...

DanFerrari by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes