Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Wifi calling does not work

I am now in China and I try to use the wifi calling. Though I got the Fido wifi signal on my iPhone, my friends in Canada failed to call me. One of them said the system said my number was unavailable, and the other one said the system made a more fre...

Agnes_F by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Novatel LTE device clarification, please?

I was looking at the LTE hotspot option and in doing a little bit of research on the Novatel device, virtually all the information I came across from a web search referred to it as a *Wi-Fi* hotspot. I'm assuming by virtue of its  name on the Fido we...

linda99 by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking to upgrade my phone (Samsung Galaxy S10+)

Hello, I'm looking to upgrade my phone to a Samsung Galaxy S10+ but I would like to keep my current plan. I am currently using a LG V20 with a BYOB plan. My current plan is a BYOB 5GB plan and recently had 10GB added to it. (Thank you Fido!) I would ...

durpusmurpus by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Calls keep dropping

Everytime I go to call someone or they are trying to call me, my phone either drops calls or it wont recieve them. I've tried restarting my phone 4-6 times and nothing has changed.

DH271 by I'm back
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! FIDO :OnePlus3 VoLTE and WIFI calling

I am using OnePlus3. In my cellular network setting, I don't even have option to enable VoLTE. As for wifi calling, when I enable the wifi calling, wifi is automatically turned off right after I enable it. Anyone know how to set up Volte and wifi cal...

asdkangda by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes