Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! to return phone bought under fido payment program

Hi I bought an iphone from fido online under fido payment program. the phone has been shipped and i was notified to pick up at purolator location. Actually I just found out today that i would be laid off by the end of the week and can't afford to kee...

tawthagyi by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Return label

I recently purchased a new iPhone through Fido, I've already called in to ask for the return label, the man on the line told me he'd email it to me and never did. I'm still waiting...

awozny by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! More Than 5 Days to Get a Phone?

I ordered a phone online last week to replace my badly broken one, and 5 business days later, nothing. On the website it says all online orders will delivered within 3-5 business days. I wrote in and got a generic response, saying you'll get an email...

saDRD by I'm a participant level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

When will my phone finally arrive?

The current phone I am using is very very slow, camera is broken etc. so it was important to me to get a phone that could arrive quickly. Part of my reason for choosing Fido for a new phone was that it said I would get the order within 5 business day...

Lou6 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got a new phone

I purchased a new phone (iPhone SE) one week ago, and I still haven't recieved anything but a confirmation that my phone will be here in one week, and it isn't. Who should I contact to to get information about this?