Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Nokia 8110

Hi!Anybody tried Nokia 8110 4G on Fido/Rogers networks?It seems that thery list bands compatible with Fido network but they may not be strong everywhere. 

YuChem by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Higher price for Samsung Galaxy s10

Hello,When I check the price of Galaxy S10 upfront, it shows the price as $1400.Why has Fido priced the S10 at such high price when Samsung Canada has reduced it price after release of new S20 series phones?I am looking to upgrade my phone to Samsung...

SV24 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Price Switch

Heads up!   I was doing a phone upgrade and the price given at the start - step 1 - was $15/m  but when I reached step 4 it changed to $47.46 with a $27 discount - a total of 20.46.  My monthly total in steps 1 to 3 was $70/m (plus tax) and by step 4...

sharonq by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivation of Security Mobile Device

Deactivation of Security Mobile Device locked me out with two of 3 device? Now that I have a Safe Mode to work with my current Android phone smartphone I uninstalled my Security mobile Software.   Because of SIM issued to the protection by Mobile Sec...