Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! WIFI Calling on Note 8

So I bought a Note 8 from the Samsung store in Canada. Everything works great. Got my fido sim in and it registered along with installed all the beautiful Fido bloatware. I set up the Wifi calling and registered my information for the 911 assistance ...

Afternoon by I'm a participant level 3
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Hardware delivery delay - 3 weeks and counting

I upgraded my phone back in November 25, 2020, over the phone by calling customer service. I got an email a week later on December 02, 2020 saying that my order is still being processed and I will be receiving another email when it is shipped. I can...

tanvir161197 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Enable Wifi Calling on iPhone SE

I have an iphone SE 2020 that was purchased from FIDO last year. Since then i've been unable to enable WIFI calling. I'd called Fido support and they told me that WIFI calling was enabled. After restarting my phone numerous times, and removing and re...

Jung6 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EMUI 12?

I noticed that emui 12 is around the corner (and actually already deployed for some devices), also Fido stopped selling Huawei devices, but are there any chances to get EMUI 12 for existing devices or are they out of support now? Thanks Erik.

CadErik by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 4g LTE Hotspot list

I need to replace my ZTE hotspot that died and I tried the new inseego 8000 from Fido, tried two of them actually, and sent them back. The software was so poorly written that most modules fail making it impossible to edit the parameters, password etc...

userme by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes