Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win Back Ditched.

e4matt
I'm a participant level 2

Hey All,

Pretty frustrated, probably the worst experience I've had with any wireless company.

Nov 29th - Got a win back offer call of $20 for 30GB per month (for 18 months) and iPhone 14 (with a 440 dollar credit). Accepted. They ran a credit check, told me I was approved, and was told I'd received a confirmation email with 24-48 hours.

Nov 30~Dec 9th, received win back number calls, but they'd hang up as soon as picked up, or they'd call late. Finally managed to get a hold of someone after having called in literally several times, even spoke to a supervisor once and have the agent update the ticket/account number associated to the winback. The result was the same, I updated the ticket, winback will call you back.

Dec 14th, Ifinally get a call from a winback agent, they apologize, and I ask to make a change to the phone I want, they agree, though can't honor the $440 credit, but offer a $300 credit instead because the time has passed... so I understand and agree. They state that I'll receive the confirmation email within 24-48 hours, because the iPhone Pro I want is on back order for a few weeks, so I'll have to wait for the phone but I'll get info on SIM activation and all that.

It's Dec 29th, I have basically been left in the dark by winback after getting verbal confirmation twice, had a credit check run, spoken to several agents who were powerless, and escalated to a supervisor which took over an hour to get ahold of someone, only to be ghosted. I've just called in, and the agent has reported that there are no notes in the ticket as of December 9th, which is truly shocking, and I am waiting 40 minutes and counting for another supervisor.

I am reaching out presently in a last ditch effort... before I move several services off Fido and Rogers.

2 REPLIES 2

e4matt

what a joke.... bye fido/rogers.

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @e4matt

Were you able to speak with our Winback team to follow up on your original offer? If not, please reach out to us. We'd be happy to take a closer look and follow up on the situation. To do do, you can contact us using these methods and we'll take it from there.

It's also important to note that your order can only be placed by the winback team, as only they can provide you these specific deals. That said, your order's status and any follow up can be done by our customer service agents.