Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! OS update on unlocked phone

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G phone unlocked with AT&T screen showing up at the time of boot up. Thats why, I presume, its an USA unlocked phone. I bought it at Walmart. The phone works well on Fido SIM card, other than, it came with Android 10 ...

ChaitanyaD by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can someone finally explain wifi-calling

Hello! Can someone please explain wifi-calling to me ? I live in Montreal , and let's say I'm traveling to Mexico. I've turned on wifi-calling in my iphone settings, and kept data roaming OFF. 1) While in Mexico, can I call local numbers in Mexico wi...

mikeyjpas by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! sms delayed on Google Pixel 6 pro

Dear Support, I experienced some sms delayed for certain banks, CRA services for authentication. Not delay for all sms from various sources but it seems quite random. Usually some banks, government services affected. The sms can be delayed for 10 - 3...

Takume by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wifi Calling from Panama

Hey Guys,I have a pixel 6 pro and my wifi calling works flawlessly when in Canada.  Now that I am in Panama I have issues with wifi calling. It doesn't seem to work with one of the ISP's and of course that's the only provider in my development.  If I...

tbailey99 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! My sim is not working

I lost my iphone 11 pro, now I am using iPhone 5s, and I bought new sim with an old number, but it is not working.. it says that your sim card is not supported. Kindly let me know the solution urgently.???

mahak_chugh by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes