Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Wifi Calling from Panama

Hey Guys,I have a pixel 6 pro and my wifi calling works flawlessly when in Canada.  Now that I am in Panama I have issues with wifi calling. It doesn't seem to work with one of the ISP's and of course that's the only provider in my development.  If I...

tbailey99 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! My sim is not working

I lost my iphone 11 pro, now I am using iPhone 5s, and I bought new sim with an old number, but it is not working.. it says that your sim card is not supported. Kindly let me know the solution urgently.???

mahak_chugh by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Useless App Website and No Contact Option

I can't believe how such a big company has a useless app and website. I need to contact to fido but app takes you to the website, then when you go to contact section, it takes you back to the app. Could you please tell me how can I contact you? When ...

Behcetacar by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recommendation on Samsung phones

Hi, Can someone let me know of a good Samsung phone, nothing too complicated just want a good camera, storage is important and also expandable options with sd card. Not too expensive. Also what is the difference between the A & S series?? Thanks so m...

princess1313 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes