Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello, Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses: GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz). To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more of the f...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 50 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Activate new SIM card

I am trying to activate a new SIM card, and have spent over an hour in the phone with a Fido rep with no resolution.My phone was stolen and I have just received a replacement phone from brightstar/Fido device protection with a new SIM card The instru...

Court2 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Complaint

How do you even file a complaint?I looked online, in my account i am going in circles, i get nowhere.Same as other people, i am quite ready to cancel my services with Fido.

Mpauna by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 12 pro pre-order

I recieved a call from Fido and place an Iphone 12 pro order on Nov 20th. Supposed to recieved a confirmation email along with my tracking # within 2-3 weeks.There is NO email till now !Did you forget to send me either the device or an update about m...

Abc123456543 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 12 pro shipment confirmation

I ordered an iPhone 12 pro with plan last week online and it said the order should be received in up to 5 business days but until today I still haven't received the shipment confirmation and tracking number. Anyone can help me? Thanks.

Jichels by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes