Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! iPhone 13 Mini Activation Problem

I decided to upgrade my iPhone 7 to a mini 13. All efforts to activate it with my existing SIM card (including 2 hours of live chat with Fido) failed. Hopefully the exchange goes properly but I'm wondering if anyone else has had similar problems.

GAM49 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

SMR for Samsung Galaxy S10

Hello, any update on an updated SMR ( April or May ) for the Samsung Galaxy S10 ? It is not helpful that we all just stare at a list without understanding when these things are going to be released. It would be helpful to have the scheduled release d...

tibiptibip by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Accessories - Certified Pre-Owned Phone

We recently purchased a "Certified Pre-Owned" iPhone XR from Fido.  The description said it:Comes With EarPods with Lightning Connector, Lightning to USB Cable, USB Power Adapter, DocumentationThe phone eventually arrived, but only included the Light...

WestShore1 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No love for Huawei?

Huawei P30 Pro is still being upgraded to the newest version of Android but it appears not here in Canada. You'd think Fido never sold this device up until 2021. It seems wrong to stop providing updates and pretend this device doesn't exist. This is ...

Proac by I'm qualified level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes