Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Is this a Scam?

I received a call today from someone purporting to call from Fido Marketing offering $53.00 a month for IPhone 15. The lady says Fido has asked her to call all customers to upgrade their phone. She then dispatched me to Fido's Order Taking department...

DWBR by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can someone finally explain wifi-calling

Hello! Can someone please explain wifi-calling to me ? I live in Montreal , and let's say I'm traveling to Mexico. I've turned on wifi-calling in my iphone settings, and kept data roaming OFF. 1) While in Mexico, can I call local numbers in Mexico wi...

mikeyjpas by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

No voicemail notification

I never recieved notification of voicemail on my Samsung s9. I upgraded to s10e and still don't recieve any although my wife gets text message alerts of voicemail on my old s9. Have read posts but can't seem to find an answer. Thanks. Dave

Dbm1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can I turn off data from the account

I have a teenager and we used to be with virgin where I could turn off data in the app. Is there a way to do this from the account ? Or do I need to cancel my services and go back to my old service ? 

Mili0087 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes