Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock

creative286
I'm a participant level 1

Hi

Can I get the unlock code for Samsung SGH-I337M?

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @creative286

Welcome to the community Smiley

As mentioned by @patrickchan, you will indeed need to contact us to have your device unlocked. Just a heads up though, we can only unlock Fido devices.

You also can find more info on our unlocking policy and the steps on how to unlock.

Hope this helps!

jpelayo

Hello.  My wife is traveling abroad with her Fido non-apple cell and needs it unlocked.  How do I get the unlock code and what steps does she need to follow to enter it and unlock the phone?

Hey @jpelayo!

I have moved your post to this thread since it has all the info you are looking for. 

You can find the answers to your questions in the solution just above. 

hjyun
I'm a participant level 2

Hi Can I get the unlock code for Samsung SM-A520W?Please check and corporate.Thanks.

Hi @hjyun

The above solution should respond to your query Smiley

hjyun

Please let me know how I can get a unlock code.

I definitely need it.

Please explain more details and corporate.

Thanks,

Hey @hyjun, 

As mentioned in the solution above, the customer needs to contact our customer care in order to unlock their device. You can contact us through these channels.

We can only unlock a device that was purchased from Fido. Keep also in mind that if you bought your device after December 1st 2017, it is unlocked by default. Also, if you have one of the following device, it is already unlocked: 

• The Galaxy Nexus
  •  LG Nexus (4, 5)
  • Huawei Nexus 6P
  • Huawei P10
  • Google Pixel (XL, 2, XL 2)
  • Samsung (A5, A8) 
  • All iPads are already unlocked

Hope this clarifies!

patrickchan
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

call the fido 611. they can assist u. to get the 8 to 10 digit unlock code u have to provide them ur imei press *#06#. written ur code down. 1. charge up ur Samsung

step 2. backup ur Samsung. pics etc. 

step 3. remove sim and sd card

step 4. borrow ur friend or family sim that is not Roger's family . has to other carrier. no  fido no chatr.... 

step 5. place sim in Samsung.  the phone will ask for unlock code. enter code correctly.  

step 6. reboot Samsung. the try to call 611. u should hear welcome to blablabla as per no Roger's family sim. aka no fido no chatr.