cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text messaging

1cat2nv
I'm a participant level 2

Is there any way to see your sent and received text messages through this site?

***Edited to add labels***

6 REPLIES 6

ViperZeroOne
I'm helpful level 3
I'm helpful level 3

You can't actually view the sent/recieved messages from the Fido Website.  There is, however, the ability to send and recieve text messages in your "My Account".  These messages are seperate from those on your phone though.

--------------------

I am a Fido employee, but my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Fido or its affiliates. Je suis un(e) employé(e) de Fido mais mes commentaires sont les miens et ne reflètent pas nécessairement le point de vue.

FidoErin
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@ViperZeroOne

Thanks for the clarification on sent and received text messages.

Hey @Community !!

I know it's a old thread, but I simply wanted to update the information.

The steps to follow to send a text message through Fido.ca:

1. Go to www.fido.ca.
  2. From Services, click Mobile /  Send a Text Message.
  3. Follow instructions.

Hope this helps Smiley

spegs
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

@1cat2nv wrote:

Is there any way to see your sent and received text messages through this site?

Yes there is. On www.fido.ca you will see on the right My Account and Login. Click Login and you will be prompted to enter your username and password. If you havn't already made an account you can do so there.

Once you make an account and are logged in, you will have access to many features of your account, including viewing your usage. You will see on the left of your account main page a link to View Usage. Click that and you will be able to view your minutes, data, and text message current monthly usage.

1cat2nv

I'm sorry...I didn't make that clear enough. Can you see what was actually sent and received?

spegs
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1
Ohhhh. I don't think so. I know there is this site http://websms.fido.page.ca/2way/

But I don't know how much that shows.