Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Hardware upgrade requires credit check

I just did a hardware upgrade and got myself a new phone recently. I then noticed my credit score went down quite significantly. I called Fido customer service asking if there was a credit check done. The girl on the other end of the phone didn't kno...

dtibar by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! USA unlocked note 10+ 5g won't work on fido

Hello  I bought an unlocked AT&T phone from eBay (from the USA) and everything on the phone works fine except that I can't make any calls or send texts. when I try to make a call I get the message :' Your phones not registered on a network, so you ca...

Jsueu3jeus by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot to refill prepaid plan before expiry

Hi - i am abroad and on a prepaid plan but forgot to refill the prepaid plan before it expired. I'm now returning to canada and would like to refill my prepaid plan but Fido website does not allow it. Does this mean I'm going to lose my current numbe...

davidkh7 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 12 mini - price adjustment

I signed up for an Iphone 12 mini about a week ago (128gb). At that time, the device cost was $17.92 per month. Now, it is $15 per month. I'm within 15 days so I should get a price adjustment? I called and spoke to a customer service rep and he said ...

vuhoang by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes