cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 12 pro delivery

mmonz87
I'm a participant level 3

I placed an order on an iphone 12 pro on Nov 27 (black friday) and was told that the delivery time was 3-4 weeks.  It is now 4 weeks that have passed and I have not received tracking info nor confirmation that my device has been shipped. I would like to know if it is possible to have follow up on my device delivery? 

21 REPLIES 21

HarrisClan
I'm a participant level 2

Ordering a new iPhone when it's first released is stressful, so I thought waiting until black friday would make sense. The problem is, I've gotten the wrong phone twice... and I am now waiting for the third time to get my iPhone 12 Pro in Pacific Blue. The customer service rep that fixed all the mistakes made previously, alerted me originally to a wait time of 3+ weeks. After 2 weeks, I got another email saying it was now another 4+ weeks until I received my phone. If I have a reservation # how do I go about seeing when my phone should be arriving.

Mosi11
I'm a contributor level 2

Hi @FidoNick I just got update from Fido CS today she said it will take 4+ more weeks from today, after I already passed 5th week's.

this is funniest thing i heard in my life .

if you want to order iPhone 12 Pro Pacific Blue today it will show 4+ weeks not 9 weeks . i need right anwser. Speechless

cha_

Same here. I ordered iPhone 12 pro on Nov 28th still I didn't get any tracking details.

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @cha_

We understand it's been a long time since you placed your order, the new iPhone devices have been very popular right and our suppliers are having trouble keeping up with the demand. As soon as we receive some, we send them out as quick as we can to everyone!

You should be getting it shortly, if you ordered on November 28th you should be getting it as soon as we get more! 

cha_

Hi @FidoNick,

Thank you for the response. I hope I will get the confirmation soon. I called customer care to order the mobile. Is there any way I can see my status online like where I am on the waiting list or queue?

Thank you,

@cha_ 

mmonz87

I followed up with Fido on the chat yesterday and they advised me that the phone would be delivered by Jan 9th (6 weeks from Nov 27, the date i confirmed purchase).

Hopefully you all should receive yours before that since you ordered before me.

sanchoi
I'm a contributor level 1

Same here. I ordered Nov17 and I'm still waiting smh

Mosi11

Hi @sanchoi , 

did you received any confirmation and after that update about your order ?!

sanchoi

Apparently the Fido store had received my iPhone and the denied it when I called   After an investigation with Fido customer service they said the store did receive it cause there's a signature and the employee most likely sold it cause they can make more commission that way. So  i had reordered another one through customer service and have it shipped to my home but I have to wait again and who knows how long it will take.  :pouting_face:

Hey @sanchoi !

That's definitely not the type of experience we wish for our customers. Sad

I hope you get your new phone very quickly!

When it comes to the procedure in store, the phone should be reserved under your name so this truly must have been an error.

That said, if it hasn't been already done, we can send feedback to this store to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Let us know if you'd like to do that.

sanchoi

I've already filed a complient with fido regarding the store.  Customer service told me apparently this does happen because some stores are "unethical" 😤

You did the right thing!
Rest assured the store manager will be advised and the situation will be looked into.

Don't hesitate if you need help with anything else. Smiley

mmonz87

@sanchoi That's terrible, hopefully they can expedite you one.

Last night i finally received a confirmation of shipment with a tracking # for home delivery.

Mosi11

Same here, Finally 🙂 Thanks Fido.👏

Abc123456543

Same here, I ordered at Nov 20, no confirmation email nor tracking till now. Today I informed by Fido that my order canceled automatically!!!! And I have to re-order again.

Try to contact Fido and make sure you have an order yet

FidoValerie

Hey everyone. Smiley

Thank you so much for your patience with the shipping delays, we've been very busy sending everyone their orders and we do appreciate your understanding!

If you'd like for us to look into your order status, feel free to contact us and we'll be glad to verify that.

Alternatively, we can also send you a PM through the Community, should that work best for you!

Mosi11

Same here, the different is i added line on my account with IPhone 12 Pro I'm over 4 weeks now still no tracking number, my holidays gone without new phone 😔. Hope we will get it soon.

yingbo_342

Same here. The queue is decreasing one per day, now I'm at 158. I wonder the queue is for the whole Fido or the specific store pick up line. It does not make sense the queue is cleared up in such a slow pace.

mmonz87

how do you check your # in the queue?

yingbo_342

just go to Reserve page again under my account it will show the queue number