Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hardware Upgrade Confirmation Email

Dvn
I'm a participant level 2

Good morning,

I ordered a new phone for an upgrade and have not recieved any confirmation email, nor can I find any sort of foot print that I even ordered said item. (which is beyond odd)

Is there a normal wait peroid or was my order lost in cyberspace?

Thank you,

- SC

18 REPLIES 18

bijayauprety
I'm a participant level 1

I just upgraded my phone and plan. I did not receive any confirmation email but my account shows upgraded data plans. When can i expect to get the confirmation email for my phone though?

Hey @bijayauprety

I've moved your post in this thread as it is about the same topic.

You'll find the answer right here!

maddievg01

I upgraded my phone today around 8-9 pm and I still have not received a confirmation email. I am worried it did not go through even though I went through the steps and completed the order. How long should the confirmation email take? 

Hey @maddievg01, welcome to the Community!

I've moved your post here as it deals with the same topic; you'll find the answer to your question in the solution above! Very_Happy

Don't hesitate to browse the Community or post again if you have other questions, everyone's here to help!

jojolapin

Oh you were right, the email was in my junk.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Xavier

Perfect Wink

The Community is here to help if anything else ever comes up!

haileypaiges

I ordered a phone on a new plan earlier today (around 2pm) and I habe not yet recieved a confirmation email for it, but my plan was changed to the plan for my new phone. Im just wondering how long it takes to recieve the confirmation email! Thanks. 

Hello there @haileypaiges!

Welcome to the community. Smiley

It can take up to 48 hours to receive the confirmation email. Nothing to worry about!

Dvn

Hello,

It was around 8:10 this morning.

I'm just looking for any sort of reassurance the order went through (like "thank you for ordering" or "your order is being processed").

I can no longer click "upgrade your phone", but that's about all that has changed.

- SC

FidoAlyson
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks for getting back to us @Dvn

The confirmation email is usually sent once the order is processed by the warehouse but I would like to make sure with you that you are all set.

I'll go ahead and send you a PM to check things out.

I'll talk to you soon!

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Dvn,

Welcome to the community!

This post here might be of help to you.

Dvn

I can say safely, that link did not help.

So far, all I have recieved are emails from this fido community page.

Hello @Dvn,

I would suggest you contact customer service and they can look at your account to see whats going on.

Hey @Dvn,

Can you tell me when you ordered the phone? 

Thanks! 

jonalvarez007

hi there. same thing happened to me when i did an upgrade this afternoon. comfirmation email whatsoever. though i noticed that the plan type is already changed to the one i signe up to. is there a way to check the status of the order at this time? thank you

Hi @jonalvarez007 & welcome to the Community!

A confirmation e-mail is sent once the order is processed. This can take 24-48 hours after placing the order. It also happens that the confirmation e-mail goes to your junk/spam folder. Have you checked?

jojolapin

Hi,

I just ordered a SIM Card (because I lost my phone), but I didn't receive any confirmation email.
I hope that my order is on its way.
Can you please confirm that?

Regards,
Xavier

Hey jojolapin!

I've moved your post to this thread since it's about the same thing. 

Check out the solution and let us know if you have any other questions!