Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Iphone 12 pro not received

I ordered the iphone 12 pro 5 weeks ago and i still havent received shipping information or anything. They said it would take 4 weeks at max and everytime i call they keep saying it will take longer. If i knew it was going to take this long i would h...

Resolved! My phone bill is 10 times higher 😳😳😧

Hi,I made a mistake setting up my Fido phone plan, I wasn’t aware that my plan Doesn't include any US calls. My fiance made a work related trip to US and got stuck there whole month of December Because he tested positive for COVID, and In addition to...

Smsharma855 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

regarding iphone 12 pro backorder

Click here  Hi there, I have ordered iPhone 12 pro, pacific blue like more than 3 weeks ago. I haven’t received it. the last email i got from fido says that it will take around 4 weeks. I just wanted to know, will I get it on this running week?

Gourajeet1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Old Phone

I recently upgraded my phone after the 2 yr period...put Sim Card in new phone...Now I want to use the old phone which I get to keep as a second one for my wife..what would I need to do...Buy SIM? or can I add that phone to my plan somehow and maybe ...

Fergy47 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Regarding new phone

Hi i am nitesh kumar and wants to buy a new smartphone espcially samsung note 20 ultra can you please tell me the offers 

Niteshkumar by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes