cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

yes, I owe money!

zerozerozero
I'm a participant level 3

I want to talk to Fido about it! Fido does not want to talk to me! Phone cut off, so no call or text, Fido famously does NOT do email, "live" chat has no response for more than half an hour, and the facebook page, rated "very responsive" (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) might as well be hanging in a museum for all the response I get! It's been hell but I have more hours now, I can pay! SOME KIND OF RESPONSE, ANYTHING, PLEASE!

7 REPLIES 7

Fidosuckz
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

This company is trash. They cut you without warning and you can't even call them to sort it out

Hi there, 

We'll send you a PM to look into this with you Smiley 

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Zerozerozero,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear your services have been suspended. However, you should note that this is the community forum and not intended as a venue for customer services.

If your services were suspended due to non-payment, you will likely need to contact their Credit Operations team to have them remove the suspension and make a payment arrangement. It should be mentioned that a payment arrangement may not be available in some situations.

If you wish to discuss the matter you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. Though you would still likely need to contact the Credit Operations team to remove the suspension.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

zerozerozero

it very much does not! Live chat disconnects after 30 minutes! the credit operations number *whatever doesn't work if your phone's been cut off! I can't talk to them to work anything out, any other suggestions?

Hello again,

Unfortunately, if your line is suspended (and *732 does not work) and you don't have access to another phone, you will likely need to contact them via Live Chat through your Fido My Account. I do understand that there may be longer than usual wait times. I also understand it's possible Live Chat system may disconnect after a period of inactivity. You may need to monitor your Live Chat session.

Alternatively, you might consider trying to gain access to another phone to call their toll-free phone number.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

zerozerozero

I guess that's it then. I stare at live chat, putting in messages every five minutes, and it still times out. Borrowing a phone and spending three to seven hours on hold is the only way.

zerozerozero

can I nominate Fido for some kind of "awful service award"? the only contact so far is the Facebook messanger, and they're more interested in chastising me for being impatient