General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Voicemail-To-Text to Android Not Converting to Text

I recently purchased the add on 'Premium Voicemail-To-Text'. However I only get plain SMS notifications of voicemail messages that allow me to Listen to an 'Attach.amr' but it says the "Unfortuneatley the message couldn't be converted to text. listen...

shelly0269 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Change Profile Name

Hello just wondering how to change your profile name on the forums.fido thanks ! 

McNichol by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Horrible fido

It is the third time I’m chatting each time I’m waiting for an hourMy issue is I bought the phone from horrible fido they return it in 10 daysBow my balance is more than 1000 dollar I talked to customer service fist time they said it is credited and ...

Naz21111 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Change plan

Hi Yesterday I called to customer care to change my billing plan to pre-paid but it is not changed. I request to change my plan into pte-paid. thank youRegardsManisha

Manisha5 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes