cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weekly and daily data passes

LABGUY2012
I'm a participant level 3

How to buy and use the weekly and daily data passes ?

Thanks!

prepaid data.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

LABGUY2012

Fido sales rep. :

How to buy and use data pass nowaday ? I can use it before.

Thanks !data pass.jpg

Hello again,

I understand you are wishing Fido sales representative to reply. However, you should note that this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you did not accept my previous reply as the solution, then one of the moderators of the forum deemed the information provided was still accurate and marked it as so.

That said, if you still wish to get an answer from a Fido representative, your best option would be to contact customer service as mentioned before. If the data passes are still available, then you would likely have to contact them to purchase one anyways.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Hello @LABGUY2012,

You should be able to make the purchase on the same page, here.

LABGUY2012

Any Fido sales rep. can reply ?

Thanks !

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello LABGUY2012,

I understand the options are still listed in the Full Details, however, I don't think the Data passes are available anymore (see here). If you wish to use data with a pre-paid plan which does not include data, I believe you would need to avail of one of the monthly data add-ons or switch to a plan which includes data. In order to obtain an add-on you would need to 6-1-1 or contact customer service.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers