Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No tracking or confirmation email

arjungk92
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,

I have ordered a new phone from you guys 4 days ago and can see that the downpayment has been deducted from my credit card. I am yet to receive any sort of confirmation or tracking information from Fido and it is starting to be worrisome at this point. Customer care has not been very helpful and they have been telling me that I'll get a confirmation soon but have not received one yet. I'd like some help in tracking down what's happening with my order.

2 REPLIES 2

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @arjungk92,

Welcome to the community!

I can understand you are anxious to get your new device, you will receive the email once the order has been shipped, given the current world situation with logistics and supply issues getting the device might take longer than usual. 

It's in Fido's best interest to get the device to you as fast as possible and they would do their best hopefully you will get the email soon.

arjungk92

Thanks for the reply. I understand the logistical issues but the lack of communication is what makes the situation difficult. If they would tell me an estimated delivery time or at what stage my order is at this would have been a seamless experience. But being left totally in the dark for an expensive order 4 days after is bad customer experience.