Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

how can i get this offer?

SaskWei
I'm a participant level 2

hello there

I saw this offer from one of my friends. it says $35 monthly for 6 GB data and free calls free message national wide. also 1000 minutes  international phone calls.

I would love to get this plan!

WechatIMG68.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4

SaskWei

I do not understand this. it is all Fido. are you saying i have to go to another procinve or find out the store contact to get this plan.

Hello again,

I don't know where you live or where that store is located. However, if that promotion is not available on Fido.ca, you would have to go to that store to avail of their offer.

Yes, the service is all from Fido. However, different stores can sell that service. There are corporate Fido stores and there are also Fido re-seller stores. In addition there are also third-party re-sellers (ie Best Buy, Walmart, Wireless Wave, etc). Each of those stores can choose to have their own promotions and/or discounts. It would be up to those stores to honour their promotions. It is only the promotions on Fido.ca which would be available at all locations. An analogy might be a subscription for anti-virus software (ie Norton). You could purchase that subscription from the Norton website or one of their sellers. If a seller, say Best Buy, has a sale on that software, you wouldn't be able to get the item for the same sale price at the other sellers or even on the Norton website. The sale or promotion would only be available from Best Buy. However, it would still be the same Norton anti-virus software.

Unfortunately, if that store is located in a different Province, you wouldn't likely be able to avail of that offer, even if you travelled to that store. As mentioned, there may be Province-specific offers and/or pricing not available in other locations. The plans are associated with your phone number. Your phone number's area code would identify your Province. It is not possible to get a plan from a Province which does not include your area code. For example, a 416 area code (Toronto, Ontario) cannot get a plan from Alberta or Nova Scotia. In order to avail of plans from a different Province, you would need to change your phone number to one available within that Province. You should note that in doing so, it might affect the long-distance rating for calls made to that new phone number.

Hope this helps šŸ˜€

Cheers

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello SaskWei,

Welcome to the community!

If the offer is not available on Fido.ca, then the offer might only be available at that location. The individual stores can often have their own promotional offers (in addition to those available on Fido.ca). Since those offers are not available online, they would likely be subject to set-up fees (unless specifically waived at that store). You should also note that there may be Province-specific offers not available in other locations. In order to avail of that particular offer, you would need to go to that location.

You should also note that those 1000 International minutes are only to certain Countries. You can find the included Countries here. You should further note that the 1000 International minutes are a promotion and are not a part of your regular service plan. As with most promotions, they are often not available indefinitely and would have an expiry date. If the term of the promotion was not outlined when first offered, the end-date would be provided on your bill a few months prior to the actual termination of the promotion.

Hope this helps šŸ˜€

Cheers

SaskWei

i have spoke to someone frm the fido online chat, and they told me to make an post on the fido community.....but...